Über unsAbout us
Zenjob is a Berlin based fast growing digital staffing company backed by strong international investors including Acton Capital, Atlantic Labs, AXA Venture Partners, Forestay Capital, and Redalpine Venture Partners. Its technological staffing solution is being used by thousands of students and hundreds of well-known brands in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, fashion retail, food retail, and hospitality. Having closed its $30m Series C financing round in 2020, the company is continuing a rapid roll-out of its services and further expanding internationally.
Zenjob was founded in 2015 by Fritz Trott, Cihan Aksakal and Frederik Fahning. In the early beginnings of Zenjob, Talents got their student jobs sent through email newsletters and text messages. Today, Zenjob uses a specially developed technology to connect companies with students ever faster.
Companies request staff in an online booking portal. Suitable students are automatically matched with the jobs in a mobile app and can decide which ones they want to apply for.
The uniqueness of Zenjob lies in the automation of the entire recruitment process. Zenjob now places over 12,000 jobs for students every month and has developed from a start-up into a dynamically growing, technology-oriented personnel service company in the last four years.
Zenjob’s corporate vision is to enable people to shape their working lives individually. The goal is to make it easier for companies to recruit and for talented people to find jobs, and to offer the best service on the market with new, intelligent solutions.
In the future, not only students, but everyone should have the opportunity to organize their working life freely and independently.
- Responsible for the active Talent Pool in Berlin, including insights into Talent behavior, Outreach and Activation activities, as well as coordinating across Zenjob to make Berlin successful for Zenjob’s customers and Talents.
- Lead, recruit, train and supervise a small sized team of juniors and working students
- Monitor, analyze, and report on the performance of your regional Talent Activation and Outreach team
- Effectively plan, conduct, track and improve outreach activities for Berlin in regular exchange with the Marketing and Brand team in order to grow our regional Talent pool
- Ensure our regional customer/Talent activation process is conducted by the team, collect call insights and take necessary actions to improve the effectiveness of processes
- Support Zenjob’s Talent training & enablement programs to make sure Talents are fully equipped and motivated to work
- Built collaborative partnerships and play a critical communications role by regularly interacting with the local B2C team
- You have at least 2+ year of experience in similar roles in high growth operations teams
- You are passionate about innovative customer growth and activation approaches among different customer groups
- You are a proactive thinker that has the ability to take decisions based on business needs
- “Customer first” mentality is a must. You have a high service orientation with a friendly, professional and helpful attitude
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with fluency in German and English
- Nice to have: Working Experience in selected industries such as hospitality, logistics, delivery, retail and/or e-commerce
- customer orientation
- professional appearance
- What we offer:
- A supportive, open, and fun team that will have your back from day one
- 28 days of vacation (increases by 1 day per year after two full calendar years of employment, max up to 30 days), 1 day special leave paid for charity work, 5 days of paid educational leave
- Hybrid work set-up combining office & remote work, flexible working hours, bring your dog policy
- A diverse environment of passionate people who are proud to live our four values #humble, #helpful, #hungry and #honest
- Challenging and inspiring work environment with a lot of opportunity to grow, and to initiate your own projects
- Ongoing focus on your personal development (annual development budget of €750, mentoring opportunities, continuous career conversations)
- Discounts for the gym, public transport, car & bike sharing
- Quarterly team events, winter party, summer party, budget for employee's birthdays & anniversaries