Über unsAbout us
Zenjob is a Berlin based fast growing digital staffing company backed by strong international investors including Acton Capital, Atlantic Labs, AXA Venture Partners, Forestay Capital, and Redalpine Venture Partners. Its technological staffing solution is being used by thousands of students and hundreds of well-known brands in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, fashion retail, food retail, and hospitality. Having closed its $30m Series C financing round in 2020, the company is continuing a rapid roll-out of its services and further expanding internationally.
Zenjob was founded in 2015 by Fritz Trott, Cihan Aksakal and Frederik Fahning. In the early beginnings of Zenjob, Talents got their student jobs sent through email newsletters and text messages. Today, Zenjob uses a specially developed technology to connect companies with students ever faster.
Companies request staff in an online booking portal. Suitable students are automatically matched with the jobs in a mobile app and can decide which ones they want to apply for.
The uniqueness of Zenjob lies in the automation of the entire recruitment process. Zenjob now places over 12,000 jobs for students every month and has developed from a start-up into a dynamically growing, technology-oriented personnel service company in the last four years.
Zenjob’s corporate vision is to enable people to shape their working lives individually. The goal is to make it easier for companies to recruit and for talented people to find jobs, and to offer the best service on the market with new, intelligent solutions.
In the future, not only students, but everyone should have the opportunity to organize their working life freely and independently.
- As a Motion Designer you are an important part of our internal creative studio
- Develop insightful, aesthetically compelling and functional motion concepts together with our CD and graphic designers that support creative ideas for both B2C and B2B
- Translate our product story into digital media/assets that are relevant to the defined target audience, communication channels and topics
- Manage and lead projects from concept stage until the end, including concept, scribbling/storyboarding, design, animation and audio editing
- Edit and brand assets such as social media, website content, customer success stories, infographics, and help us to create a consistent style for motion design
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team on animations for live streams and events
- Support our graphic designers in designing visual assets if needed (online assets, newsletters templates, landing pages, visuals for social media channels)
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in animation/motion design and video editing, ideally in a creative agency or creative studio within a company
- Completed studies in motion or media design, or comparable training
- You have advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (primarily After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop) and related plugins. Cinema 4D and Figma/Sketch are a plus.
- You have a good sense for design (typography, colors, image composition) and an eye for exciting, target group-oriented storytelling
- You are well organized and have no problem managing multiple dynamic projects with different stakeholders at the same time
- As a passionate motion graphic designer, you follow current design trends while being well-versed in established standards
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- analytical thinking
- What we offer
- A supportive, open, and fun team that will have your back from day 1
- 28 days of vacation (increases by 1 day per year after two full calendar years of employment, max up to 30 days), 1 day special leave paid for charity work, 5 days of paid educational leave, option of unpaid leave
- Hybrid work set-up combining office & remote work, flexible working hours, bring your dog policy
- Ongoing focus on your personal development (annual development budget of EUR 750, mentoring opportunities, continuous career conversations)
- 50% subsidy on Urban Sports Club, 25% discount on FitX gym membership
- 40 EUR credit for Rydes - a sustainable mobility solution spanning public transport, bike sharing, etc.
- Quarterly team events, winter party, summer party, budget for employee's birthdays & anniversaries