Über unsAbout us
Zenjob is a Berlin based fast growing digital staffing company backed by strong international investors including Acton Capital, Atlantic Labs, AXA Venture Partners, Forestay Capital, and Redalpine Venture Partners. Its technological staffing solution is being used by thousands of students and hundreds of well-known brands in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, fashion retail, food retail, and hospitality. Having closed its $30m Series C financing round in 2020, the company is continuing a rapid roll-out of its services and further expanding internationally.
Zenjob was founded in 2015 by Fritz Trott, Cihan Aksakal and Frederik Fahning. In the early beginnings of Zenjob, Talents got their student jobs sent through email newsletters and text messages. Today, Zenjob uses a specially developed technology to connect companies with students ever faster.
Companies request staff in an online booking portal. Suitable students are automatically matched with the jobs in a mobile app and can decide which ones they want to apply for.
The uniqueness of Zenjob lies in the automation of the entire recruitment process. Zenjob now places over 12,000 jobs for students every month and has developed from a start-up into a dynamically growing, technology-oriented personnel service company in the last four years.
Zenjob’s corporate vision is to enable people to shape their working lives individually. The goal is to make it easier for companies to recruit and for talented people to find jobs, and to offer the best service on the market with new, intelligent solutions.
In the future, not only students, but everyone should have the opportunity to organize their working life freely and independently.
- Drive analysis of our marketplace performance in order to effectively steer planning for our B2C operations and highlight improvement opportunities
- Establish and maintain a overall reporting on the commercial side on both B2C/B2B side of business to catalyze data driven decision making
- Closely track and review operational performance and optimize, define and document new processes in close collaboration with other team
- Collaborate with all departments and continuously look for key performance levers and new growth opportunities across geographies
- Support senior management in ad-hoc reports, business modelling and other critical topics
- Undergraduate and/or graduate degree in Business, Information Management, Engineering, Logistics, Economics, or another relevant field
- 2+ years of experience in fast paced environment (ideally e-commerce or logistics or supply chain planning)
- Extremely thorough and data driven (good understanding of SQL, Excel and data visualization tools; R/Python major plus) with a solid business understanding
- Hands-on attitude, capable of dealing with constant change and being able to get things done in a timely and effective manner
- Solid project management and coordination skills with the ability to take initiatives and drive execution
- Must share our company values “honest”, “hungry”, “helpful” and “humble” in an authentic way
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken. Knowledge of German language is a plus
- What we offer
- A supportive, open, and fun team that will have your back from day 1
- 28 days of vacation (increases based on tenure to up to 30 days), 1 day special leave paid for charity work, 5 days of paid educational leave, option of unpaid leave
- Hybrid work set-up combining office & remote work, flexible working hours, bring your dog policy
- Ongoing focus on your personal development (annual development budget of EUR 750, mentoring opportunities, continuous career conversations)
- 50% subsidy on Urban Sports Club, 25% discount on FitX gym membership
- 40 EUR credit for Rydes - a sustainable mobility solution spanning public transport, bike sharing, etc.
- Quarterly team events, winter party, summer party, budget for employee's birthdays & anniversaries