Über unsAbout us
Zenjob is a Berlin based fast growing digital staffing company backed by strong international investors including Acton Capital, Atlantic Labs, AXA Venture Partners, Forestay Capital, and Redalpine Venture Partners. Its technological staffing solution is being used by thousands of students and hundreds of well-known brands in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, fashion retail, food retail, and hospitality. Having closed its $30m Series C financing round in 2020, the company is continuing a rapid roll-out of its services and further expanding internationally.
Zenjob was founded in 2015 by Fritz Trott, Cihan Aksakal and Frederik Fahning. In the early beginnings of Zenjob, Talents got their student jobs sent through email newsletters and text messages. Today, Zenjob uses a specially developed technology to connect companies with students ever faster.
Companies request staff in an online booking portal. Suitable students are automatically matched with the jobs in a mobile app and can decide which ones they want to apply for.
The uniqueness of Zenjob lies in the automation of the entire recruitment process. Zenjob now places over 12,000 jobs for students every month and has developed from a start-up into a dynamically growing, technology-oriented personnel service company in the last four years.
Zenjob’s corporate vision is to enable people to shape their working lives individually. The goal is to make it easier for companies to recruit and for talented people to find jobs, and to offer the best service on the market with new, intelligent solutions.
In the future, not only students, but everyone should have the opportunity to organize their working life freely and independently.
- Innovate our ways of interacting with customers and challenge existing processes to drive impactful change across the Commercial team
- Take ownership of customer operations tasks and drive for best-practices to automate processes
- Own setting up scalable frameworks / structures / processes for all our customer-focused operations
- Enable a data-driven business: uncover interdependencies and opportunities, evaluate hypotheses, derive insights and recommendations to accelerate the commercial performance
- Create transparency of project performance through own reporting, KPIs and knowledge management
- Work closely with a variety of stakeholders like Sales, Account Management, Product & Engineering, BI and many more
- Facilitate productivity enhancing enablement programs for the Account Management team
- Drive Account Management team productivity and efficiency
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience in project management, management consulting, product management or operations in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in B2B sales and passion for customer success
- Excellent communication skills in German and English. You can take complicated stuff and make it easy for the average person to understand. You get hold of complex concepts and distill it down to the key elements.
- Structured and highly organised way of working. Google Sheets & Project Management Tools are no stranger to you.
- You are an absolute team player - You value the approach of the best idea counting, not the most senior one
- Positive hands-on attitude and the habit to find entrepreneurial solutions to challenges at hand
- problem solving skills
- analytical thinking
- What we offer:
- A supportive, open, and fun team that will have your back from day 1
- 28 days of vacation (increases based on tenure to up to 30 days), 1 day special leave paid for charity work, 5 days of paid educational leave, option of unpaid leave
- Hybrid work set-up combining office & remote work, flexible working hours, bring your dog policy
- Ongoing focus on your personal development (annual development budget of EUR 750, mentoring opportunities, continuous career conversations)
- 50% subsidy on Urban Sports Club, 25% discount on FitX gym membership
- 40 EUR credit for Rydes - a sustainable mobility solution spanning public transport, bike sharing, etc.
- Quarterly team events, winter party, summer party, budget for employee's birthdays & anniversaries