Über unsAbout us
Zenjob is a Berlin based fast growing digital staffing company backed by strong international investors including Acton Capital, Atlantic Labs, AXA Venture Partners, Forestay Capital, and Redalpine Venture Partners. Its technological staffing solution is being used by thousands of students and hundreds of well-known brands in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, fashion retail, food retail, and hospitality. Having closed its $30m Series C financing round in 2020, the company is continuing a rapid roll-out of its services and further expanding internationally.
Zenjob was founded in 2015 by Fritz Trott, Cihan Aksakal and Frederik Fahning. In the early beginnings of Zenjob, Talents got their student jobs sent through email newsletters and text messages. Today, Zenjob uses a specially developed technology to connect companies with students ever faster.
Companies request staff in an online booking portal. Suitable students are automatically matched with the jobs in a mobile app and can decide which ones they want to apply for.
The uniqueness of Zenjob lies in the automation of the entire recruitment process. Zenjob now places over 12,000 jobs for students every month and has developed from a start-up into a dynamically growing, technology-oriented personnel service company in the last four years.
Zenjob’s corporate vision is to enable people to shape their working lives individually. The goal is to make it easier for companies to recruit and for talented people to find jobs, and to offer the best service on the market with new, intelligent solutions.
In the future, not only students, but everyone should have the opportunity to organize their working life freely and independently.
- End to End Program Owner: You have the ability to set up, manage and review strategic programs that span across Zenjob’s B2C side
- Scalability and efficiency: You will drive scalability, efficacy and productivity through effective process architecture by unifying processes, people and tools
- Innovate and Improve our Talent Experience: Innovating to improve the customer experience. Analyzing and solving operational barriers with a focus on understanding root causes
- Team engagement and collaboration: You will proactively engage and collaborate with our Talent Success and cross functional teams building strong relationships with operations field leaders to identify impact of our new B2C initiatives
- KPI structure: You will design, implement and track KPIs for Talent outreach, Talent activation and Talent enablement
- Use data to make decisions: You will help turn data into insightful stories to support our decision making by analyzing and solving operational barriers with a focus on understanding root causes.
- You have 2+ years of experience working in Operations
- You outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with fluency in English and German
- You are comfortable with agile softwares, data analysis tools and project management softwares
- You are focused on the outcome, know how to prioritize and are committed to quality
- You are an excellent communicator, know how to build trusting relationships and are able to self reflect
- What we offer
- A supportive, open, and fun team that will have your back from day 1
- 28 days of vacation (increases by 1 day per year after two full calendar years of employment, max up to 30 days), 1 day special leave paid for charity work, 5 days of paid educational leave, option of unpaid leave
- Hybrid work set-up combining office & remote work, flexible working hours, bring your dog policy
- Ongoing focus on your personal development (annual development budget of €750, mentoring opportunities, continuous career conversations)
- 50% subsidy on Urban Sports Club, 25% discount on FitX gym membership
- 40 EUR credit for Rydes - a sustainable mobility solution spanning public transport, bike sharing, etc.
- Quarterly team events, winter party, summer party, budget for employee's birthdays & anniversaries