Über unsAbout us
Zenjob is a Berlin based fast growing digital staffing company backed by strong international investors including Acton Capital, Atlantic Labs, AXA Venture Partners, Forestay Capital, and Redalpine Venture Partners. Its technological staffing solution is being used by thousands of students and hundreds of well-known brands in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, fashion retail, food retail, and hospitality. Having closed its $30m Series C financing round in 2020, the company is continuing a rapid roll-out of its services and further expanding internationally.
Zenjob was founded in 2015 by Fritz Trott, Cihan Aksakal and Frederik Fahning. In the early beginnings of Zenjob, Talents got their student jobs sent through email newsletters and text messages. Today, Zenjob uses a specially developed technology to connect companies with students ever faster.
Companies request staff in an online booking portal. Suitable students are automatically matched with the jobs in a mobile app and can decide which ones they want to apply for.
The uniqueness of Zenjob lies in the automation of the entire recruitment process. Zenjob now places over 12,000 jobs for students every month and has developed from a start-up into a dynamically growing, technology-oriented personnel service company in the last four years.
Zenjob’s corporate vision is to enable people to shape their working lives individually. The goal is to make it easier for companies to recruit and for talented people to find jobs, and to offer the best service on the market with new, intelligent solutions.
In the future, not only students, but everyone should have the opportunity to organize their working life freely and independently.
- Serve as primary system administrator for our Salesforce.com instance (100+ users)
- Configure and maintain users, profiles, roles, custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, validation rules, processes, installed packages, etc. within Salesforce.com
- Work closely with a variety of stakeholders like Sales, Account Management, Product & Engineering and BI to plan, design, implement and test new functionalities and features
- Configure custom and packaged integrations with other internal and third-party systems, and help maintaining and simplifying our existing customization
- Handle all administrative requests through out ticketing system and resolve issues in collaboration with the team, as well as validate user requests on feasibility and usefulness
- Perform regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Collaborate with our Sales and Customer Ops teams to deliver user enablement and help with reporting and dashboard requirements
- Create and maintain system documentation and Salesforce policies/procedures
- Maximise data hygiene and deploy technical solutions tailored to our go-to-market processes
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud platform best practices, the available declarative functionality, data structures, as well as Salesforce Lightning
- Solid experience in a CRM Admin Role
- Ideally certified Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211)
- Ideally knowledge of Apex
- Ideally experience with Service Cloud
- Genuine service attitude and customer focus, as well as strong ‘getting things done’ attitude
- Experience in B2B sales and strong passion for sales and customer success
- Excellent communication skills: you can take complicated stuff and make it easy for the average person to understand. You get hold of complex concepts and distill it down to key elements
- Absolute team player and very strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Positive hands-on attitude: Strong habit to find high quality technical solutions to challenges at hand
- customer orientation
- analytical thinking
- problem solving skills
- What we offer
- A supportive, open, and fun team that will have your back from day 1
- 28 days of vacation (increases by 1 day per year after two full calendar years of employment, max up to 30 days), 1 day special leave paid for charity work, 5 days of paid educational leave, option of unpaid leave
- Hybrid work set-up combining office & remote work, flexible working hours, bring your dog policy
- Ongoing focus on your personal development (annual development budget of EUR 750, mentoring opportunities, continuous career conversations)
- 50% subsidy on Urban Sports Club, 25% discount on FitX gym membership
- 40 EUR credit for Rydes - a sustainable mobility solution spanning public transport, bike sharing, etc.
- Quarterly team events, winter party, summer party, budget for employee's birthdays & anniversaries