Über unsAbout us
Zenjob is a Berlin based fast growing digital staffing company backed by strong international investors including Acton Capital, Atlantic Labs, AXA Venture Partners, Forestay Capital, and Redalpine Venture Partners. Its technological staffing solution is being used by thousands of students and hundreds of well-known brands in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, fashion retail, food retail, and hospitality. Having closed its $30m Series C financing round in 2020, the company is continuing a rapid roll-out of its services and further expanding internationally.
Zenjob was founded in 2015 by Fritz Trott, Cihan Aksakal and Frederik Fahning. In the early beginnings of Zenjob, Talents got their student jobs sent through email newsletters and text messages. Today, Zenjob uses a specially developed technology to connect companies with students ever faster.
Companies request staff in an online booking portal. Suitable students are automatically matched with the jobs in a mobile app and can decide which ones they want to apply for.
The uniqueness of Zenjob lies in the automation of the entire recruitment process. Zenjob now places over 12,000 jobs for students every month and has developed from a start-up into a dynamically growing, technology-oriented personnel service company in the last four years.
Zenjob’s corporate vision is to enable people to shape their working lives individually. The goal is to make it easier for companies to recruit and for talented people to find jobs, and to offer the best service on the market with new, intelligent solutions.
In the future, not only students, but everyone should have the opportunity to organize their working life freely and independently.
- Establish and maintain Zenjob’s planning and forecasting process for Talents throughout their journey from acquisition, to onboarding, to retention and loyalty
- Work across teams to ensure optimal jobs are offered to our Talents by our companies, including Marketing for Talent acquisition, CRM, Talent Success for onboarding, training, and logistics, and Sales Operations
- Develop and run scalable programs to ensure all steps & criteria are met for our Talents to work
- Prepare and plan the operational enablers required for city & country expansion
- Work with Sales Operations to develop a holistic view of our marketplace and nurture built-in continuous optimisation
- Monitor, analyse, and report on the performance of all KPIs on the Talent side of our business, develop insights and make recommendations for improvement across marketing, sales, operations, and product teams
- Partner with IT and Business Intelligence to set up key planning systems, evaluate new applications to improve the Talent team performance
- 5+ years of relevant experience in operations, marketing, program management or analytics
- Experience setting up and managing a Business, Marketing or Sales Ops process including lifecycle management, planning, and forecasting
- Validated ability to work cross-functionally, particularly with Marketing, Customer Success, Customer Support and training/logistics teams
- Experience with CRM and project management software platforms
- Strong analytical skills - you love working with data and there's xtra points for solid SQL skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- You are a strategic self-starter who can lead and motivate teams as well as ‘roll up the sleeves’ and make things happen individually to perform in a lean and ambiguous startup environment
- Experience in a marketplace business or rapid tech scale-up is a strong plus
- Due to the nature of your work, fluency in Dutch and English is required for this role.
- analytical thinking
- strategic thinking
- dynamic personality
- What we offer
- A supportive, open, and fun team that will have your back from day 1
- 28 days of vacation (increases based on tenure to up to 30 days), 1 day special leave paid for charity work, 5 days of paid educational leave, option of unpaid leave
- Hybrid work set-up combining office & remote work, flexible working hours, bring your dog policy
- Ongoing focus on your personal development (annual development budget of EUR 750, mentoring opportunities, continuous career conversations)
- Quarterly team events, winter party, summer party, budget for employee's birthdays & anniversaries