Über unsAbout us
Zenjob is a Berlin based fast growing digital staffing company backed by strong international investors including Acton Capital, Atlantic Labs, AXA Venture Partners, Forestay Capital, and Redalpine Venture Partners. Its technological staffing solution is being used by thousands of students and hundreds of well-known brands in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, fashion retail, food retail, and hospitality. Having closed its $30m Series C financing round in 2020, the company is continuing a rapid roll-out of its services and further expanding internationally.
Zenjob was founded in 2015 by Fritz Trott, Cihan Aksakal and Frederik Fahning. In the early beginnings of Zenjob, Talents got their student jobs sent through email newsletters and text messages. Today, Zenjob uses a specially developed technology to connect companies with students ever faster.
Companies request staff in an online booking portal. Suitable students are automatically matched with the jobs in a mobile app and can decide which ones they want to apply for.
The uniqueness of Zenjob lies in the automation of the entire recruitment process. Zenjob now places over 12,000 jobs for students every month and has developed from a start-up into a dynamically growing, technology-oriented personnel service company in the last four years.
Zenjob’s corporate vision is to enable people to shape their working lives individually. The goal is to make it easier for companies to recruit and for talented people to find jobs, and to offer the best service on the market with new, intelligent solutions.
In the future, not only students, but everyone should have the opportunity to organize their working life freely and independently.
- You will help us to become a stronger data-driven business: uncover interdependencies and opportunities, evaluate hypotheses, derive insights and recommendations to accelerate the company growth
- You will work closely with a variety of stakeholders like Sales, Product & Engineering, BI
- You will run analysis and modelling projects to drive insights on how to further improve our customer acquisition and retention activities and subsequently increase marketing ROI
- You will develop the roadmap for tests and experiments and share best practices with regards to their design
- You have a degree in computer sciences, econometric, mathematics, statistics or business studies
- You gained at least 5 years of experience in a similar role within digital marketing landscape, e-commerce or management consulting
- You have strong SQL and Excel skills; Python, R, Power BI would be a plus
- You are familiar with techniques such as regression, extrapolation, time series analysis, forecasting, statistical hypothesis testing and econometric models
- Experience with adjust, Google Analytics, Google Ads and further analytics and media buying platforms is a plus
- You love data-driven decision making and can tell a story with the help of data
- analytical thinking
- Why Zenjob:
- Challenging and inspiring work environment with a lot of opportunity to initiate your own projects
- Open organisation where your voice and ideas will be truly heard
- Work with helpful and passionate colleagues
- Onboarding, which gives you detailed insights into all teams and prepares you for the start in our regional team
- A team that supports you from day one and always faces challenges with a smile
- 28 paid vacation days
- You will receive a training budget and can take part in mentoring programs as well as internal training and workshops
- Discounts for the in-house gym
- A dog-friendly modern office in the center of Berlin