Über unsAbout us
Zenjob is a Berlin based fast growing digital staffing company backed by strong international investors including Acton Capital, Atlantic Labs, AXA Venture Partners, Forestay Capital, and Redalpine Venture Partners. Its technological staffing solution is being used by thousands of students and hundreds of well-known brands in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, fashion retail, food retail, and hospitality. Having closed its $30m Series C financing round in 2020, the company is continuing a rapid roll-out of its services and further expanding internationally.
Zenjob was founded in 2015 by Fritz Trott, Cihan Aksakal and Frederik Fahning. In the early beginnings of Zenjob, Talents got their student jobs sent through email newsletters and text messages. Today, Zenjob uses a specially developed technology to connect companies with students ever faster.
Companies request staff in an online booking portal. Suitable students are automatically matched with the jobs in a mobile app and can decide which ones they want to apply for.
The uniqueness of Zenjob lies in the automation of the entire recruitment process. Zenjob now places over 12,000 jobs for students every month and has developed from a start-up into a dynamically growing, technology-oriented personnel service company in the last four years.
Zenjob’s corporate vision is to enable people to shape their working lives individually. The goal is to make it easier for companies to recruit and for talented people to find jobs, and to offer the best service on the market with new, intelligent solutions.
In the future, not only students, but everyone should have the opportunity to organize their working life freely and independently.
- Manage a team of customer support agents: You will work with the team to ensure inbound volumes are prioritized and handled, lead regular 1:1s, team meetings, perform quality control, and guide personal development.
- Work with stakeholders to achieve departmental & team OKRs and KPIs, maintain up-to-date knowledge across teams, and ensure smooth change management
- Deliver feedback to agents & coach on procedures, skills, and best practices
- Team engagement and collaboration: Contribute to maintaining a highly engaged team spirit and working culture
- Occasionally handle inbound talent care volume including tickets, phone calls, and chats, in order to model for others and maintain own knowledge and skills
- Team Management: At least 2+ years of experience in similar roles in managing teams, preferably customer service or operations.
- Prioritisation: Ability to prioritize, take decisions, and accordingly communicate based on business needs.
- Coaching: Able to tactically employ coaching methodology as appropriate for sharing feedback, performance management, and creating personal development plans for team members.
- Project Management: Proactively initiate & structure projects, carry out independently, delegate responsibilities, and follow up to deliver results.
- Communication Skills: Able to communicate at a professional level in German both orally and written, as well as communicate well in English.
- analytical thinking
- What we offer
- A supportive, open, and fun team that will have your back from day 1
- 28 days of vacation (increases based on tenure to up to 30 days), 1 day special leave paid for charity work, 5 days of paid educational leave, option of unpaid leave
- Hybrid work set-up combining office & remote work, flexible working hours, bring your dog policy
- Ongoing focus on your personal development (annual development budget of EUR 750, mentoring opportunities, continuous career conversations)
- 50% subsidy on Urban Sports Club, 25% discount on FitX gym membership
- 40 EUR credit for Rydes - a sustainable mobility solution spanning public transport, bike sharing, etc.
- Quarterly team events, winter party, summer party, budget for employee's birthdays & anniversaries