Über unsAbout us
Zenjob is a Berlin based fast growing digital staffing company backed by strong international investors including Acton Capital, Atlantic Labs, AXA Venture Partners, Forestay Capital, and Redalpine Venture Partners. Its technological staffing solution is being used by thousands of students and hundreds of well-known brands in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, fashion retail, food retail, and hospitality. Having closed its $30m Series C financing round in 2020, the company is continuing a rapid roll-out of its services and further expanding internationally.
Zenjob was founded in 2015 by Fritz Trott, Cihan Aksakal and Frederik Fahning. In the early beginnings of Zenjob, Talents got their student jobs sent through email newsletters and text messages. Today, Zenjob uses a specially developed technology to connect companies with students ever faster.
Companies request staff in an online booking portal. Suitable students are automatically matched with the jobs in a mobile app and can decide which ones they want to apply for.
The uniqueness of Zenjob lies in the automation of the entire recruitment process. Zenjob now places over 12,000 jobs for students every month and has developed from a start-up into a dynamically growing, technology-oriented personnel service company in the last four years.
Zenjob’s corporate vision is to enable people to shape their working lives individually. The goal is to make it easier for companies to recruit and for talented people to find jobs, and to offer the best service on the market with new, intelligent solutions.
In the future, not only students, but everyone should have the opportunity to organize their working life freely and independently.
- Own Talent Care New-Hires Onboarding, with the support of the Training & Quality Manager, Quality Associates, People & Culture team, and Office Management team to plan, prepare, and conduct training for Talent Care new-hires.
- Prepare training setup, including but not limited to training materials, training workplace setup, systems & tools account creation and settings, office supplies, and any other necessary materials for training.
- Assess, document, and own new hire learning progress in collaboration with quality associates, including coaching agents on procedures, skills, & best practices, delivering feedback to agents, and keeping other stakeholders up-apprised of agent progress and focus areas.
- Contribute to maintenance and improvement of process efficiency, functionality, and scalability
- Training: Experience training groups of adults on various topics, using adult-learning methodology and structuring to achieve results.
- Prioritization: Ability to make decisions based on business needs. Exhibits creativity and innovation to improve efficiency in processes. Receptive to new ideas and adaptable to new situations
- Have high work autonomy, self-sufficiency and track-record of aligning to the vision and driving execution.
- Eager to help transform a less-defined environment by building out scalable structure as needed
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with fluency in English and German
- analytical thinking
- What we offer
- A supportive, open, and fun team that will have your back from day 1
- 28 days of vacation (increases based on tenure to up to 30 days), 1 day special leave paid for charity work, 5 days of paid educational leave, option of unpaid leave
- Hybrid work set-up combining office & remote work, flexible working hours, bring your dog policy
- Ongoing focus on your personal development (annual development budget of EUR 750, mentoring opportunities, continuous career conversations)
- 50% subsidy on Urban Sports Club, 25% discount on FitX gym membership
- 40 EUR credit for Rydes - a sustainable mobility solution spanning public transport, bike sharing, etc.
- Quarterly team events, winter party, summer party, budget for employee's birthdays & anniversaries