Über unsAbout us
Zenjob is a Berlin based fast growing digital staffing company backed by strong international investors including Acton Capital, Atlantic Labs, AXA Venture Partners, Forestay Capital, and Redalpine Venture Partners. Its technological staffing solution is being used by thousands of students and hundreds of well-known brands in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, fashion retail, food retail, and hospitality. Having closed its $30m Series C financing round in 2020, the company is continuing a rapid roll-out of its services and further expanding internationally.
Zenjob was founded in 2015 by Fritz Trott, Cihan Aksakal and Frederik Fahning. In the early beginnings of Zenjob, Talents got their student jobs sent through email newsletters and text messages. Today, Zenjob uses a specially developed technology to connect companies with students ever faster.
Companies request staff in an online booking portal. Suitable students are automatically matched with the jobs in a mobile app and can decide which ones they want to apply for.
The uniqueness of Zenjob lies in the automation of the entire recruitment process. Zenjob now places over 12,000 jobs for students every month and has developed from a start-up into a dynamically growing, technology-oriented personnel service company in the last four years.
Zenjob’s corporate vision is to enable people to shape their working lives individually. The goal is to make it easier for companies to recruit and for talented people to find jobs, and to offer the best service on the market with new, intelligent solutions.
In the future, not only students, but everyone should have the opportunity to organize their working life freely and independently.
- Own and drive end to end recruiting process for P&E open roles
- Execute the tech talent acquisition strategy and deliver hiring results
- Partner with our P&E senior leadership team on headcount planning that supports our hiring goals
- Define and identify the best channels to reach candidates by creating tailored content material (blogs, LinkedIn posts), organizing meetups and events
- Work closely with Head of Recruiting on designing, improving, and implementing world-class recruiting and employer branding practices & processes
- Be an active partner with other members of the People & Culture Team
- 2+ years of hands-on recruiting experience having helped grow organizations
- Strong experience in active sourcing and attracting talents through various channels and platforms
- You strive for outstanding candidate experience and hold your hiring teams to the same high standard
- You build trust with your stakeholders and communicate in a proactive and clear way, regardless of the audience
- You work as effectively in a team as you do alone and are hungry to share in other people's success, as much as your own
- Fluency in English is required
- What we offer:
- 28 paid vacation days
- A supportive, open, and fun team that will have your back from day 1
- 28 days of vacation (increases by 1 day per year after two full calendar years of employment, max up to 30 days), 1 day special leave paid for charity work, 5 days of paid educational leave, option of unpaid leave
- Hybrid work set-up combining office & remote work, flexible working hours, bring your dog policy
- Ongoing focus on your personal development (annual development budget of €750, mentoring opportunities, continuous career conversations)
- 50% subsidy on Urban Sports Club, 25% discount on FitX gym membership
- 40 EUR credit for Rydes - a sustainable mobility solution spanning public transport, bike sharing, etc.
- Quarterly team events, winter party, summer party, budget for employee's birthdays & anniversaries