Über unsAbout us
Zenjob is a Berlin based fast growing digital staffing company backed by strong international investors including Acton Capital, Atlantic Labs, AXA Venture Partners, Forestay Capital, and Redalpine Venture Partners. Its technological staffing solution is being used by thousands of students and hundreds of well-known brands in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, fashion retail, food retail, and hospitality. Having closed its $30m Series C financing round in 2020, the company is continuing a rapid roll-out of its services and further expanding internationally.
Zenjob was founded in 2015 by Fritz Trott, Cihan Aksakal and Frederik Fahning. In the early beginnings of Zenjob, Talents got their student jobs sent through email newsletters and text messages. Today, Zenjob uses a specially developed technology to connect companies with students ever faster.
Companies request staff in an online booking portal. Suitable students are automatically matched with the jobs in a mobile app and can decide which ones they want to apply for.
The uniqueness of Zenjob lies in the automation of the entire recruitment process. Zenjob now places over 12,000 jobs for students every month and has developed from a start-up into a dynamically growing, technology-oriented personnel service company in the last four years.
Zenjob’s corporate vision is to enable people to shape their working lives individually. The goal is to make it easier for companies to recruit and for talented people to find jobs, and to offer the best service on the market with new, intelligent solutions.
In the future, not only students, but everyone should have the opportunity to organize their working life freely and independently.
- You will work in the central Expansion team and act as a connection between the local country team and other departments
- You will collaborate closely with other departments (Product, Engineering, Marketing, etc) to ensure a successful UK launch
- You will get ownership for several topics and work-streams coordinating the success of the UK launch
- You will drive strategic decisions by collecting, preparing and analyzing information on internal and external processes and independently manage your own key projects
- You will help define and optimize the necessary process of a launch, as well as, actively seek and execute projects to increase our efficiency and improve our expansion approach
- You take a step back and help build a strong international playbook: keep track, challenge and measure the effectiveness of our early expansion tactics. Make sure Zenjob as an organization always improve from one launch to the next
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a top tier university
- You have 2-5 years of work experience in a fast-paced environment (consulting, startup, VC, etc.)
- You speak English (additional european languages are a plus)
- Analytical: You can break complex problems into smaller ones and are able to draw clear conclusions and formulate efficient action plans. Specifically data analysis skills (Excel, SQL, etc)
- Teamplayer: You have strong communication and collaboration skills. You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute. You keep cool under pressure and interact confidently with stakeholders of all levels
- Doer: You are curious by nature, a motivated self-starter and you care about making an impact. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty: you are always focused on results
- Project management skills: ability to break big projects into smaller tasks to set clear deadlines, ruthlessly prioritize and track progress against project schedule
- dynamic personality
- What we offer:
- 28 paid vacation days (pro rata)
- A supportive, open, and fun team that will have your back from day one
- A diverse environment of passionate people who are proud to live our four values #humble, #helpful, #hungry and #honest
- A modern office in the center of Berlin with regular travel to countries being launched
- Challenging and inspiring work environment with a lot of opportunity to grow, and to initiate your own projects
- A training budget, mentoring programs as well as internal training and workshops
- A flexible working environment, including the ability to work remotely
- Discounts for the gym