Über unsAbout us
Zenjob is a Berlin based fast growing digital staffing company backed by strong international investors including Acton Capital, Atlantic Labs, AXA Venture Partners, Forestay Capital, and Redalpine Venture Partners. Its technological staffing solution is being used by thousands of students and hundreds of well-known brands in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, fashion retail, food retail, and hospitality. Having closed its $30m Series C financing round in 2020, the company is continuing a rapid roll-out of its services and further expanding internationally.
Zenjob was founded in 2015 by Fritz Trott, Cihan Aksakal and Frederik Fahning. In the early beginnings of Zenjob, Talents got their student jobs sent through email newsletters and text messages. Today, Zenjob uses a specially developed technology to connect companies with students ever faster.
Companies request staff in an online booking portal. Suitable students are automatically matched with the jobs in a mobile app and can decide which ones they want to apply for.
The uniqueness of Zenjob lies in the automation of the entire recruitment process. Zenjob now places over 12,000 jobs for students every month and has developed from a start-up into a dynamically growing, technology-oriented personnel service company in the last four years.
Zenjob’s corporate vision is to enable people to shape their working lives individually. The goal is to make it easier for companies to recruit and for talented people to find jobs, and to offer the best service on the market with new, intelligent solutions.
In the future, not only students, but everyone should have the opportunity to organize their working life freely and independently.
- Develop the UK go-to-market plan together with the Expansion Team including planning & execution of all marketing related topics
- Gather and champion UK market and user insights to inform the UK marketing program as well as work with Product and other teams to ever improve the user experience and local product fit
- Planning and coordination of paid and non-paid marketing activities, agency & freelancer set-up
- Drive learnings and process improvement for the UK and beyond, building a strong international playbook that ensures that we improve from one launch to the next
- Post-launch you will own the scaling of our UK talent pool, building brand awareness and acquire an active talent pool via paid and non-paid activities.
- You will support the local Sales team with regard to B2B marketing activities
- You have 4+ years of experience in B2C digital Marketing in high-performance environments
- You have strong English language skills, both written and spoken (additional European languages are a plus)
- Good knowledge in multiple marketing channels at both strategic and operational level
- Strong project management skills: ability to break big projects into smaller tasks to set clear deadlines, ruthlessly prioritize and track progress against project schedule
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to deal with a broad range of challenges
- Very organized, structured, with strong interest in establishing and improving organizational processes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Self-starter and fast learner with a hands-on mentality
- problem solving skills
- structured thinking
- dynamic personality
- What we offer
- 28 days of vacation (increases based on tenure to up to 30 days), 1 day special leave paid for charity work, option of unpaid leave
- A supportive, open, and fun team that will have your back from day one
- A diverse environment of passionate people who are proud to live our four values #humble, #helpful, #hungry and #honest
- Challenging and inspiring work environment with a lot of opportunity to grow, and to initiate your own projects
- A training budget, mentoring programs as well as internal training and workshops
- A flexible working environment, including the ability to work remotely